As we all might know, it is included on the expensive, the Bora Bora. It is the jewel of the South Seas. So, don’t be surprised if this is beautiful and comes with a price tag. You may also find travel agents who can offer you Bora Bora holiday package. If you read on the reviews, travelers who go on vacation on this island, they plan their holidays on off season.
If paradise is your first thought when planning a solo vacation, look no further than Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Just a few small strips of land encircling a stunning lagoon that is more peaceful than the beaches of Fiji and more untouched than those of Tahiti.
Things to do alone in Bora Bora:
1. In Bora bora you may choose between inactive or active, in which do you prefer. You can hire a bike and peddle along the dust-track roads. You will have fun shopping in every boutique located around the area or try eating with different restaurants in Bora bora.
2. You will enjoy all water activity like Kitesurfing, fishing, cruising, diving, snorkeling and the paddle boarding.
3. Walk through the inland and through the plush greenery of the breadfruit groves tropical forest and to the top of Otemanu. All alone, quietly.
4. Bora Bora is brimming with activities. Spend your time on the beach or exploring the island. Island trips are mostly included in any Bora Bora holiday package.
5. Or you can try Power Yacht alone. They have these Day and Sunset Cruises.
6. Explore Reef Discovery. Please take note in advance that this needs a maximum of 10 passengers per boat. Discover Bora Bora’s coral gardens, this needs a professional tour guide. This is the best time you can challenge yourself in making new friends. Sometimes in Bora Bora holiday package that travel agents offer already has gathered travelers or persons who want to try this Reef Discovery, so it may not be a problem with you anymore.
7. Try Speed Boat! They offer White Shark 245 powerboat, explore the island with your captain.
If you book a holiday and making a DIY travel, without any help from a travel agent or did not book any Bora Bora holiday package you can ask the concierge to find out more what to do in Bora Bora, so that you can maximize your vacation with an utmost experience that you can share with your friends back home.