Healthy protein shakes are all the rage these days. Men and women like to build strong bodies and protein shakes have become part of their everyday nutrition. Protein shakes provide the body with the amount of protein needed in proper muscle growth.
While protein shakes certainly has their advantages, they can become a huge problem when you accidentally spill some on your carpet. It will result in an ugly stain that is impossible to remove by ordinary washing. To make sure that your carpet does not look ugly, you will need a carpet cleaner that can remove the stain easily.
If you are a fitness junkie and protein shakes are a big a part of your everyday life, it is necessary that you know how to solve this problem. Here are some great carpet cleaner tips:
1. First and foremost, the spilled protein shake should be cleared away as soon as possible. Never leave the spill on for a long time. Giving the liquid to seep through the carpet will make it a lot harder to clean. Your carpet padding will most likely get damaged if you let too much time pass before clearing it up.
2. Diluting the stain is the next step. Use a medicine dropper to apply the cleaning agent. Follow this with two drops of water. This way, it will be a lot easier to remove the remaining stain. Blot the area using paper towel. Make sure that this step is done properly before moving on with the third step.
3. Get a small container where you can easily mix a cup of white vinegar and ¾ cup of lukewarm water. This is a potent carpet cleaner solution that can clear the remaining stain. Pour the solution to the area where you spilled the protein shake. Leave it on for five to ten minutes.
4. Take a clean white cloth to mop the carpet. Start from the outer part then move inwards. Keep doing this until all stains are removed.
5. Rinse the residue away with a glass of water. Use clean cloth to dry the carpet.
Follow these five simple steps to clean protein shake stains from your carpet. If you don’t trust your DIY skills, call a carpet cleaners right away.